Saturday, November 19, 2011

School daze.

I was telling London awhile back about something very interesting from one of the 11 schools I attended during my 12-year K-12 (sans the "K") school career, and Harold said "You should write about that." Because neither of us could believe that, after having Googled it, I came up with nothing about it.

Yes, it was that unusual. And I saw by the look on London's face as I was telling her about it that it was indeed unique.

Well, you know how a little germ of an idea gets started and just grows from there...I decided that I would start from the 1st grade and journal my entire 12-year school career, as I remember it, then maybe someone else down the road who might Google that marvelous experience from my 6th-grade could actually find something written about it! Or one of my long-lost classmates I've been trying to find...finds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment